Monday, August 15, 2011

Under the Sea

Lately we've been really busy with a good friend's wedding. Last week we did get a chance to make some sea creature crafts. We made this cute hand print crab. This was another idea that I got from Pinterest. The original post came from here.


After the hand prints dried. I painted on some glue and he sprinkled sand on it to make a beach. He also added some googly eyes.

He also free painted a couple of starfish shapes that I had cut out for him.

We also did a sorting printable and a pre-writing printable from Homeschool Creations' Ocean Pack and we watched a Under the Sea Song clip from Disney's The Little Mermaid on Youtube.


1 comment:

  1. Your little crab is SOOO cute!! I'd love to have you add your post to my Pinterest Tuesday linky! http://ourcountryroad.blogspot.com/2011/08/pinterest-tuesday-week-one.html

    ReplyDelete